1. Stating desired behaviors when we see bad habits - example for the above behavior is "turn around. sit nicely, face forward." If she don't comply I move her.
2. Setting limits and sticking with them - used for snack, reading, "work" activities like art or a puzzle
3. It is not a push toy. I repeat it is not a push toy.
4. Tucking the chair in so she can't pull it out or putting it on its side if it becomes too much for me to constantly correct like when I'm making dinner (I redirect her to a fun new activity when I do this)
5. Praising her for everything she is doing right!
Overall its going well. Hopefully it helps when she goes back to "school".